11.01.2008

Spooky

Halloween was great! Grace and I were witches. Nate and the boys were Skeletons.

The night was a little crazy. When all was said and done we didn't have any pictures of Nate in his skeleton costume that Nona was so kind to send. Sorry folks.

We had a little get-together here for our neighbors. It was really fun. The weather was amazing, and we had it outside in our yard. We had just the sliver of a moon, orange Halloween lights, and jack-o-lanterns for lighting.


We had finger food and witches brew (rootbeer with dry ice) and a little pumpkin craft for the kids. We decorated the table all spooky, but this is the only real picture I've got of it. An old wooden Coke crate painted black held the napkins, silverware and fun straws.


One of the best parts was Grace's raffle. It was very organized. She set up a little booth and made the adorable sign in the picture below. It says, "Children please sign your name." She put all the kids names in a pumpkin jar and raffled off a vampire flashlight! So cute.


I hope your Halloween was just as great!

7 comments:

Monica Polad said...

That is too cute! I love the costumes. Grace's hair looks sooo long! Parties are too fun!

Brice said...

It's so much fun to see everyone dressed up...happy november!

ValaRae said...

Kristi, I want to hear about the party. Sounds fun. Good job on Gracey's costume.

Amateur Steph said...

How fun! What cute witches and skeletons. I'm impressed by the "old coke crate." It looks awesome

anjie said...

Cute costumes! Your children are cute. I like your quirks. I can never speak or understand toothbrush. What a talent!

I was a daily reader of Nie Nie and was shocked when she got in the crash. I have been following the story. So sad!

Cassie said...

That's so cute that Grace got into your party. You girls are some good lookin' witches! Your Halloween party sounds really fun! --Cute skeletons too--I wish you would have gotten one of Nate in his costume, then Todd would know he's not alone in the dressing up ordeal! :)

Shauna said...

How fun! Thanks for sharing :)