11.10.2008

Vermillion Sunset Drive

Okay, so I know I whined a good whine about not having any colorful fall leaves to look at. So I'm here to do a little blessing count.

We have the most amazing sunsets--really, almost every night. (The pic above was taken a few days ago.)

And, have I told you about our views of the stars? Wow. There's an observatory near us and so our area has a Dark Sky Ordinance AKA: No street lamps. It's very dark, and the views of the stars are wonderful!

See, so I really shouldn't have complained.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow! That is a gorgeous sunset! We live next to the lake (remember where Russell Porter lived?)so we get to see some great sunsets...but nothing like that. Thanks for sharing!

RicAnn said...

Jealous! We don't get sunshine to have awesome sunsets :( Dave would love have access to the star views, we aren't so lucky.

Kandice said...

that is pretty Kristi! And I want you to know that I was totally thinking about you as I spent 4 hours raking leaves from the lawn so I could mow--there is a downside to fall. That bad thing is that we don't even have any big trees, they are all from our neighbors! Oh well!