10.11.2008

Pretty Party

Well, Mr. Gibbs is 1 year old! (I will post some pictures of the sweet boy as soon as I get them from my Pa. I don't have any good ones.) Anyway, this is a fun project I did for his Birthday festivities. I finally busted out the sewing machine! And, this was the perfect project to help me get reacquainted with it--a super easy sewing project. You can find it here. The website's called The purl bee it seems like a great place for fun sewing projects.

I also love this fabric beach ball idea from them.


7 comments:

kristi lou said...

Blogger Stephanie and Co. said...

That is so colorful and pretty! Happy Birthday to Mr. Gibbs!

kristi lou said...

Blogger Natalie said...

They grow up so fast! Your birthday decorations are so cute. I will definitely check it out. My grandma makes the fabric balls and everyone loves them! As soon as we get to her house Jaxon has them out and is completely entertained. The best is that you can use whatever fabric scraps you have and they are still so cute and fun!

Melanie said...

Look at you Miss Creative! So fun! Can't wait to see some more pics. Happy Birthday to the big guy! Can you believe he's a year old...it makes me so sad...each year seems to go by faster.

Monica Polad said...

Those are the cutest decorations. You are so crafty! I wish that I was. I don't think I have an ounce of craft in me. I love all of your cute ideas! Hope your little one had a wonderful birthday. The time just flies by way too fast!

Cassie said...

Wow, nice job on your garland. That looks like a ton of work...and so adorable. I really like that site. Thanks for sharing!

Heidi said...

Way cute!!! Love the new post of your, "Dangerous Man" Isn't being a mom of that age so much fun! Gotta love all the cute thngs they say. Love ya - Heidi

janice said...

Kristi your mom told me the other day if there is one thing you can give your girls its a sewing machine.You are so creative
I'm trying out this whole blog thing here is my blog. Janice Lowder http://janicesbeejays.blogspot.com/