9.22.2008

Dangerous


Well. This post is about Anderson: My little boy that is becoming a "dangerous man." Last night he spelled his name for the first time. A-N-D-E-R-S-O-N! (Really he did all on his own! I have it on video.) And today he started potty training. (So far, he's done excellent!) And lately, he has been saying the most hilarious things. A few days ago he came into the room with a Tinker Toy weapon he'd created and said to me, "I'm dangerous. I'm a dangerous man." And, last night we were reading stories and he informed me that, "Some horses don't have teeth," and that, in fact, "Some cows don't have teeth." Who knew? :) When I asked him where he would like to put his gummy bear treat for the night because it was too late to eat it, he said, "Um, in my mouth." Well, duh mom.

5 comments:

RicAnn said...

That is too funny, he is quite the character and a smart one at that. You better keep an eye on that "dangerous man" isn't it funny the things boys pick up on? Ez has also shot me with a ball/stick gun. I can't imagine what the 4 boys are goin to be like this summer :) Thats a scary thought.

Miss you like crazy!

Melanie said...

Um, glad to see you've posted again! And can I just say, gifted and talented program for that kid!

Amateur Steph said...

That cracks me up! Good luck with the potty training.

Holly said...

Hi, it's me, Abby's mom from the Anderson family (Zach's wife). I just came to your blog from Ricann's from Lindsay's(?). I read your kindergarten post. We are in the same boat as well. Abby just started and I felt like I was sending her to the wolves! She is really blossoming and I hope she can also keep her love of learning growing strong. I really loved your friends comments supporting public school! Anyway, you'll have to scoot over to our blog sometime. I hope you have forgiven us for not writing back to Grace after she sent Abby such a sweet letter. (What a bad Mom Abby has!).

Kandice said...

Hey Kristi, that is soooo cute! He seems like such a fun boy. Aren't boys funny? Despite the fact that we don't buy sam guns or violent play weapons, he creates them anyway. I can't believe that anderson can spell his name and is potty trained. He is not that much older than Mai!!!!

Oh and also Kristi, I have been feeling the same way about kindergarten, but Conference made me feel a lot better about the awful world i send my boy out into every day. What would we do without the gospel???