10.13.2008

i. miss. fall.


Boy, do I miss it! I miss it so badly my heart hurts. I miss it so badly that, when I saw these pictures on my sister's blog, I wanted to lick my computer screen. You see, I reside here in the Upper-Sonoran Desert--Land of No Fall, but my sister lives in Ann Arbor, Michigan--Land of Amazing Fall. These pictures she took make me want to breathe the air there, to smell those wet leaves, and like I said, lick them. I would lick those leaves if I could. Really. I know, it's sounds weird. It is. It's what happens to the Fall-deprived.

2 comments:

G said...

I so hear you! I know Texas isn't quite as bad as Arizona, but still. I'm sick of running the AC. I'm sick of highs in the upper 80's. I'm sick of sandals and capris. Cold weather clothes are SO much cuter anyway!

Heidi said...

Oh my.... licking fall leaves. I have a solution - COME VISIT! :) I would love to see you and I'm sure RicAnn would too! I bet it is wierd to not have much change in the season. Take Care!