3.27.2020

Snow and Stress


Thursday, March 26, 2020

Well we woke up this morning to about 4-5" of snow! Noooooo! It was actually very beautiful. But right now we need some Spring in our life. 
I hit the grocery store first thing this morning. It's always so stressful with this COVID-19 business going on. Especially when the guy bagging your groceries coughs on them! UGH. He really did! Luckily I had a container of disinfecting wipes in the trunk and wiped down everything as best I could before loading them in the car. Then Nate and I washed all the produce we could with disinfectant AND soap and water. I just hope that man is okay.

They days I go to the grocery store have not been good ones. The stress of potentially bringing home COVID-19 is extremely stressful for me. I think about it ALL DAY. I think I'm developing a system though, with sanitizing and washing the produce that will help ease my mind. 

Lilla had an online meeting with her teacher and several of her classmates. It's pretty obvious by her smile that she enjoyed it. They sang Happy Birthday to her because her birthday is coming up!

Despite there being a little snow, we hiked to Davis Creek, it was so beautiful! Then we mostly ran down to the trailhead and then, hiked back up the hill on the dirt road to our house. It's been a huge blessing living in the mountains so close to trails during this time of "social distancing." It always feels so good to get outside AND move my body. 

No comments: