3.26.2020

March 24, 2020 Tuesday

This morning I helped Lilla learn to do some stitching, and it went well. She really liked it. She said, "I love this! I can see why Grandma likes this!" The weather was nice enough. Grace got her longboard in the mail and went to the church parking lot to use it, when she came back she convinced all of us that we should take skates, scooters, etc and head down too. So we did. And it was a lot of fun and a nice change of scenery. We even saw a magnolia tree in bloom. I, of course, took Kit over to have a look. :) 
 I was sure these flowers in our yard were peonies, but now that they have blooms. I can see they are not. Ha!


In effort to entertain Kit's insatiable curiosity, we let her play in a bowl of dry rice. She mostly just wanted to eat it.


No comments: