6.07.2020

Raise Good Humans


Well, the world seems to be going to Hell in a hand basket, and I feel like the thing I can do about it is focus on raising good, hardworking, loving people here in my home. Seriously, with Covid (which has gotten a lot worse here all of a sudden), race riots, wild fires etc...it can all just be incredibly overwhelming. We're so lucky to have good family and neighbors and friends to help raise our children. 

My dad came over and helped the boys clean out the rain gutters. I think Gibson actually enjoyed getting up on the roof and using the hose. 


Pa also had a Mud Party this week. Basically he digs up a spot in his garden and makes a giant mud pit for the kids to roll around in.

We decided to take down the shelves and benches in the mudroom (along with the wall paper) and now we've just got to figure out what we want there instead. :)

No comments: