4.02.2020

Heelys and Mexican Food

Today we woke up to snow again. Ha ha. Luckily it wasn't much, and it's mostly melted, but it was cold today friends.

Lilla got the Heelys she bought with her birthday money and spent the day learning to ride them and saying things like, "I'm so glad I got Heelys! I don't regret getting them at all!"

I spent some good time today listening to the book "The Graveyard Book" and cleaning the kitchen. It's the cleanest it's been in a long time. I actually really like cleaning when I have something to listen to and I have the time to do it.

We got take out for the first time since the quarantine. In effort to support our local businesses we got Mexican food from a family owned restaurant, Francisco's, and it was good! Nate ordered and paid over the phone, they called us when it was ready, and brought the food to our car. There was minimal contact it was pretty awesome.

The boys bought Dungeons and Dragons and have spent the last couple of days creating characters and learning to play. They set up on the pool table, near the giant blanket fort they built. 

No comments: