8.16.2020

Back to Church

A couple of weeks ago, on August 2nd, we went back to church for the first time in over 4 months. Our ward has been split in half and we alternate going to the church every other Sunday and Home Church every other Sunday. There were very few people there, though most in masks. Until the 2nd we had just been doing our own church every week-it's just easier with the baby. The reason we went back this week was because I was asked to say the opening prayer. I'm glad we went. It reminded me of the importance for my children to hear the Gospel from the mouths of others--not just Nate and myself. I too need to hear the Gospel preached by others. Also, President Bednar gave a message recently about the importance of gathering and exercising our religious freedoms. We are strengthened by those around us.

 

No comments: