5.07.2008

So, I did it!

So, I did it. I actually went to the modern dance class yesterday. I was a little worried I was going to chicken out. But, I didn't. And it was fun. I mean, sure, my face was literally PURPLE, before the class was half over because I'm SO out of shape. And, I had to sit down for a couple of minutes toward the end because I thought I was going to be sick. (You have to give me some credit, the combination we had been doing involved MANY cartwheels-yes, cartwheels!) Anyway, it felt good. And I'm going to do it again. The class was small and the instructor was very encouraging, and I think it will be a great fit.

Oh man, speaking of dance. My friend, Tahna, sent me this link of an AMAZING performance. Seriously, AMAZING! (I would have posted it here, but I've yet to figure out how to post a video from YouTube.) You really should check it out.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Kristi, that's so awesome. I've been considering taking a dance class too. I was even thinking that I would like to teach a dance class. You have much more ballet experience than I and that's the base for everything dance.. SO do you have any inspiration for me? Any good books, tapes, dance recitals for me to watch...anything. I want to get back into some of the things I used to love. I'm not exactly sure how, but give me some inspiration...