10.04.2020

General Conference


This weekend we watched General Conference. It was entirely virtual again. Not sure, really, when that will end...maybe by 2022? Lilla is my General Conference girl. She was really excited to watch and did so diligently every session, including the Saturday night women's session, which, technically, she didn't need to. I was impressed by her. Kit liked the singing and was totally mesmerized by the children's choir (which, of course was a recording of a previous year).  

Today, Mom and Dad came over and watched with us. Dad brought his projector and we used it to blow up the picture huge onto the wall. That was also Lilla's idea.

There were some good reminders in conference today. One of which was of the power of prayer.  I pray daily, but I'm reminded that I should be a more faithful prayer. Another reminder was the power of our thoughts. I've been struggling to be positive lately. Honestly, I feel weary. I know there are so many with problems so much bigger than mine. And that just makes me feel weary and guilty. :) I can do better.