2.14.2009

Love is in the Air


I really love Valentine's Day. It's just fun. I love the bright colors and the hearts. A few days ago, I loved pulling this crazy little centerpiece together--a bunch of random things around the house that reminded me of love and the big V day. And, if any of you actually lived by me, I'd love to invite you over to sit around this funny centerpiece and decorate heart-shaped cookies. I love decorating cookies.


Know what else? I loved making little boxes like this one for my kiddos and Nate, and filling them with tiny surprises. So sweet & so simple. I Love it. Love it. Love it! Yep, I guess it's evident that I'm feeling THE LOVE. Hope you are too. Happy Valentine's Day.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

super cute! You always did have an eye for design and what looks great! I love these little boxes...maybe I'll try them next year! such a clever idea!

Heidi said...

You are tutu sweet! :0) I hope you had a great Valentines Day! I love the Nostalgia Vintage look with the crystal and the silver tray and heart picture frame - Wish we were closer so you could help me decorate :0) Love ya. Tell Nate Hi from Blake!

Monica Polad said...

You are so cute and so very creative. What fun ideas! I love the boxes! Hope you guys are doing good! We miss seeing you more often.